Little Norton Mill is situated in the beautiful Hamlet of Little Norton, with its honey coloured Ham stone buildings at the base of Ham Hill Country Park, 5 miles from Yeovil.
Ham Hill is an ancient fort with magnificent views across the Somerset Levels and surrounding countryside.
Excellent walking country including:-
National Trust properties nearby:-
Local villages and pubs within walking distance:-
- Norton sub Hamdon – Lord Nelson Pub 0.5 mile
- Chiselborough – Cat Head Pub 1.0 mile
- Top of Ham Hill – The Prince of Wales Pub 0.6 mile
Restaurants & Pubs a short drive away:-
Local Attractions & Gardens :-
- The Fleet Air Arm Museum, Yeovilton
- The West Somerset Steam Railway
- Perrys Cider Mill
- Willows & Wetlands centre
- Wookey Hole Caves
- Cheddar Caves & Gorge
- Haynes Motor Museum
- Glastonbury Abbey
- Octogon Theartre
- Longleat Safari Park
- Forde Abbey & Gardens
- Hestercombe Gardens
- East Lambrook Manor Gardens
- Abbotsbury sub-tropical Gardens and Swannery
- Sherborne Castle
Nature reserves :-
We are near several nature reserves including:-
- RSPB on the Somerset Levels
Little Norton Mill is ideally situated for exploring Somerset, Dorset and Devon in southwest England.
Bookings can be made online or by telephoning 01935 881337.