Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
Car parking is on a gently sloping gravel covered surface with space for 10 cars with access to the: • Cottages over small kerb(4 inches) and then fully paved to entrance of cottage. (A distance of between 40 & 57 yards) • Apartments over small kerb (4 inches) and along flagstones (22-27 inches wide) set in lawn (slight gaps). Access to upstairs apartments from path, up wooden stairs (5 steps, 8 inches depth), across wooden slatted bridge (10 feet). • Access to ground floor apartments either down stone steps or leaving car park down to entrance and along a level gravel drive and path (distance 68-75 yards). Parking is available 15 yards from ground floor apartments for 1 car for less-able people. • Automatic lighting supplements lower level all night lighting.
Main Entrance & Reception
Reception is rear door of owners house. Level access over gravel drive and flagstone path. 1 step at door (6 inches), doormat and door knocker. • All guests are shown to their accommodation on arrival.
Adjacent to reception door, down 1 step (3 inches). • Flagstone floor with mats • 2 Washing machines and 2 Tumble driers. • Public Telephone (coin operated).
Wooden seats and picnic tables and benches in garden and grounds (location varies) access over undulating lawn, paths and steps. One picnic table and bench in Gazebo, up 2 steps (10 inches depth). A charcoal barbecue is available for your use.
General Information applicable to all units:
• All duvets and pillows are feather (non feather available on request).
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [En-suite or Shared]
• All one bedroom apartments have shower room with standard height toilet, wash basin and shower (760mmx800mm), anti-slip flooring.
• Two of the 2 bedroom cottages (Willow and Magnolia) have a bathroom with standard height toilet, washbasin and bath (shower over bath). Willow and Magnolia cottage have lever operated taps and shower control.
• Two of the 2 bedroom cottages, Lilac and Tamarisk have en-suite shower rooms with standard height toilet and washbasin. Shower cubicle (760mm x 760 mm).
* No Pets in any of our accommodation.
General information applicable to all units:
• All cottages and apartments have standard height units and wall storage units, electric hobs and built in ovens, with anti-slip flooring.
• All four of the 2 bedroom cottages have dishwashers and separate under worktop fridge and freezer.
• All four of the 1 Bedroom apartments have an under worktop fridge with freezer compartment.
Holiday accommodation consists of two types:
Four x 2-bedroom cottages
• These are upside down layout with the entrance on the upper floor through sliding patio doors (threshold height 9 inches) into open plan living area and kitchen.
• The bedrooms are downstairs (12 steps, depth 8inches) through a corridor to 1 double bedroom (King size bed)and 1 twin bedroom plus shared bathroom or en-suite shower rooms.
Four x 1-bedroom apartments:
• Entrance through inward opening stable type door (threshold height 6 inches) into open plan living and kitchen area.
• Access to shower room and bedroom (double bed) from the kitchen end all on the level.
Grounds and Gardens
Garden and grounds of 6 acres consist of:
• Lawn and flower borders with areas of shrubs and mature trees on a gentle slope. The paths are mainly either of grass or wood chip. There are several unfenced ponds. There are several flights of steps within the garden with between 3 and 11 steps (variable step depths) but steps can be avoided.
• There are seats within the garden which are moved about but are fairly evenly distributed.
• NO SMOKING
Little Norton Mill, Little Norton, Norton Sub Hamdon, Stoke Sub Hamdon, Somerset, TA14 6TE
Telephone: 01935 881337
Grid reference: ST 480157
Local public transport numbers:
Traveline 0871 2002233(bus)
Trains 0845 7484950
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone 01935 881337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Created on: 28/02/2010